Saturday, April 24, 2010

Saturdays are my favorite

This new blog thing is going to take some getting used to. Like, I need to proof-read the hell out of my posts so I don't re-read them the next day and realize I forgot whole words or could have worded things better. Bleh! I would like to make the disclaimer to the world (and to myself) that I am not perfect and I will forget words and mistype or mis-spell and I'm not going to go back and fix them later because this is supposed to be a fun thing and not work. So there. Whew! Glad that is done.

So anyway, I love Saturdays. It's the one day of the week that Sean and I have off and we get to be lazy bums or motivated I-don't-know-whats if we want to. Yay! Lately they have been filled with quilt creations by mwah and him giving me creative help when I need another opinion. Oh and he loves to play video games so he does a lot of that, too. It works out well since we are both doing what we love to do when we waste time but we are in the same room so it's like we are doing both activities together but not. Good times!

I ordered a walking foot and a quilting foot for my sewing machine last weekend. I am finally going to try out this stippling thing I've been putting off for way too long. I'm completely afraid, but I really want to stipple a quilt (or a hundred, HA!) so I need to just DO IT. The quilting foot is staring at me so I guess I should get off of the computer and get to it. eeek! Wish me luck!

No comments: