This weekend I finished the Odyssea Quilt:
I decided to go simple on the quilting and stitch in the ditch around the big squares and little squares. I think it turned out really nice! The back is just the print. Originally I had a strip of pieces from the front framed with white strips on either side to go on the back, but after I had them sewn together and everything laid out I didn't like it so much. I like the simplicity of it just the way it is.
And here is the big wonky pinwheel quilt on the design wall:
I think it is totally freaking awesome, and I hope to finish it before next week. Now of course I can't be working on only one quilt at a time, so tonight it's time to choose new fabric and a new design to work on. I think I'm going green or blue this time. Not sure yet though.